Commercial Drywall Installation Contractors
When you need drywall contractors who are well versed in all phases of commercial construction, look no further than Architectural Interior Restorations Inc. Since 1983, we’ve put our stamp of expertise on buildings throughout the Cleveland area and beyond. To request a quote, call us today at (216) 241-2255.Request Quote
Proper drywall installation can make all the difference in the final outcome of the rooms in a commercial building. Using the right type of drywall means a room can function as it’s meant to, and expert installation means that it can be primed and painted without any problems.
Types of Commercial Drywall We Install
Metal stud wall construction is used in most office and commercial construction projects instead of wood. Steel has several advantages over wood studs:
- Regular or White Board: This is the most economical drywall, but is not always suitable for commercial purposes.
- Moisture Resistant or Green Board: While not completely waterproof, this can be used for bathroom and basement walls, kitchens, laundry, and utility rooms.
- Plaster Base Board or Blue Board: This drywall has high mold and water resistance. It also helps reduce noise and has low emissions.
- Paperless: This drywall is made of fiberglass-covered gypsum.
- Purple Board: This is highly resistant to water, so it’s the preferred drywall if it will be in contact with water.
- Type X: Type X is abuse-resistant and fire-resistant and the correct choice for commercial garages and apartment buildings.
- Soundproof Drywall: Choose this for music rooms and other commercial rooms to contain any noise.
When working on a commercial project, we install the drywall, mud it, and sand it so that it’s ready for the next phase of priming and painting.
Choose the Best Drywall Company for Your Business
When looking for a drywall company for your next commercial project, keep in mind that AIR is known in Ohio for our professional work ethic. General contractors and project managers want to work with us, as we employ Cleveland’s finest carpenters and drywall finishers. We’ve worked hard to build a business that strengthens our community. Simply put, we’re the best.
- OSHA 30-certified
- Employee drug testing and background checks
- Experienced in all industries
- Supportive of our employees and those who hire us
When you need a top quality commercial drywall contractor in Cleveland, Canton, or Akron, call AIR at (216) 241-2255 and request a quote. We also offer other general contracting services including the installation of ceilings, metal studs, doors and framing, clean rooms, insulation, and more.